MMS provides comprehensive support for surgical and biomedical equipment of any type with our onsite troubleshooting and repair services. Let us help you keep your operations running smoothly!
MultiMedical Systems offers Medical Equipment Repair and Maintenance to extend and maintain the useful life of your medical devices. MMS can provide excellent EOC reporting with an online client portal to have your medical device repair and maintenance history at your fingertips.
Servicing a wide range of medical facilities
Strategically manage medical equipment to improve cost efficiency! Leverage best practices to optimize utilization rates and drive down operational expenses.
Medical Office Buildings (MOB's)
Clinic & Clinic Systems
Long Term Acute Care (LTAC)
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Rely on our team of professional technicians to provide you with quality OEM-level support for maintaining and repairing your medical equipment.
Our commitment to you
Healthcare technology is evolving at a lightning-fast pace, placing immense pressure on clinical engineering departments in hospitals to keep up with the ever-increasing volume of medical equipment.
We will provide you with highly skilled field service engineers that support various types of medical devices with repairs and maintenance. We're committed to meeting and exceeding your compliance requirements.
Support provided 24/7 by calling 1 888-492-3400
Services packages offered
Our biomedical equipment technicians are available on-call to help with medical equipment repairs or preventive maintenance. For added convenience, take advantage of our outsourcing programs and enjoy the benefits that come from regularly scheduled servicing.
- Time and Material - Preventive Maintenance and Repair: Inquire anytime to receive a quote for a one-time service event. No contract needed.
- Electrical Safety: Contract with MMS to provide the required electrical safety on your medical devices. We follow your lead or can provide insight on which of your devices require electrical safety or preventive maintenance.
- Preventive Maintenance: Contract with MMS to provide annual, semi-annual and/or quarterly preventive maintenance on your medical devices. Repairs will be provided on a time and material rate, which is outlined in the agreement.
- Full-Service Labor: Contract with MMS to provide your annual, semi-annual and/or quarterly preventive and labor for any repairs that may be needed to keep your medical devices operational. The only item you would pay for beyond the contract is parts.
- Full-Service Labor and Parts: Contract with MMS to provide all required preventive maintenance, with the addition of all labor and parts for any repairs that may arise. This is our most comprehensive program.
Our expansive network of nationwide technical experts provide you with an abundance of options and the flexibility to quickly address medical equipment repair backlogs, ensure patient-ready devices at all times, and reduce maintenance costs.
MMS contracted services include online customized client portal and comprehensive EOC reporting
Medical Equipment Repair and Maintenance FAQs
Common devices serviced (but not limited to)
Electrosurgical Units (ESU)
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors (NIPB)
Various Monitoring Systems