What We Service
MultiMedical Systems offers repair services on ALL makes/models of cameras, couplers, light sources, endo tower systems, scopes, stainless and all laparoscopic instrumentation. We are committed to the sustainability of your surgical instrumentation investment and we are here to help protect and maintain the useful life of those instruments.
Surgical Services includes:
Repair/sharpening of all types of instruments
Handheld power instrumentation and their attachments (Stryker, Zimmer, MicoAire)
- Large/Small bone battery, electric or pneumatic
Onsite surgical instrument sharpening and repair services available
UltraSound equipment TEE probes
- Sterilization pans, leg positioning holders, table mounts, Surgical Headlamps, Scope buddies, Automated leak testers, cast saws, foot pedals, fiber optic, air & power hoses
- Alcon Phaco handpieces, microdebriders, harmonic scalpels to name a few
- Repair estimates within 24-48 hours.
- Most repairs are completed and returned within 5 business days
About our service
Superior customer service and communication throughout the repair process
- Our Repair Depot is ISO, FDA, FDB certified. We also provide Web-based inventory & repair history.
- Shipping and boxes are included at no additional charge
- Buy or sell pre-owned equipment with warranty. Repair exchanges & loaners available at no charge!
- We offer services to ALL types of Hospitals and Facilities such as: All ASCs, Urology, ENT, Gastrointestinal/Endoscopy Contents, Ophthalmology and Oral Maxillofacial
Why customers choose MMS for surgical services
MMS services always start with the goal of exceptional customer service. We combine a team of some of the most experienced technicians performing your service with timely communication and on-time delivery for ultimate customer satisfaction.